If you need help growing your business, picking a niche or figuring out which marketing tools will work for you, take advantage of my free mentoring session to see what’s possible.
Hi there and welcome to the "secret landing page" for The Simplest Marketing Planner.
And be sure to check out the new "Get Your Marketing Done Virtual Co-Working Sessions"
Next ones: Friday, Dec. 6 and Saturday, Dec. 7
Thanks again for joining my experiment for 2019. (And please don't share these links with people who are not part of the program -- that wouldn't be right.)
As the name suggests, the Simplest Marketing Planner is designed (by me, Ilise Benun) to be so simple as to be almost entirely self explanatory, especially if you've been reading my Quick Tips and the Marketing Mix Blog, listening to the MarketingMentorPodcast.com and watching the Marketing Mentor YouTube Channel.
However, I know when it comes to marketing and self promotion, things can remain strangely fuzzy no matter what you do. Or maybe you need a refresher on specific strategies, or you're just overwhelmed by it all. Don't worry, the resources on this page will be your helper.
Here you'll find links to articles and blog posts, podcast episodes and videos, as well as bundles and kits (some free, some for sale) to give you enough how-to to starting doing.
If you still have questions, send them to me (ilise at marketing-mentor.com) or join me for "Office Hours," a live session held on the 1st Thursday of each month.
Watch the replays on YouTube at http://bit.ly/2019-Office-Hours.
Here's the latest from the December session.
More Coaching Groups:
Get Your Marketing Done Virtual Co-Working Session: Friday, Dec. 6 and Saturday, Dec. 7
Big Picture Ideas
- Listen: Bat Signal Marketing for Creatives
- Watch: The Art of Attracting the Best Clients
- Watch: Find and Reach Your Dream Clients
- Get: Command the Fees You Deserve (one of my CreativeLive courses)
Top 2-3 Target Market(s)
- Watch: How to Find Your Focus
- Read: The 3 Things You Need to Choose the Right Niche
- Listen: The Niche Debate (on the Creative Warriors Podcast)
- Research: List of Trade Associations
- Get: The Pick a Niche Kit
Income Goal Setting and Tracking
- Watch: Deciding Your Goals
- Read: Don't Set Goals. Track this Number Instead
- Get: Free Demo of Time Tracking Software, FunctionFox
- Watch: Strategic Networking video
- Read: 4 Best Practices for Networking in Person
- Listen: Networking for the 21st Century
- Get: It's Who You Know
- Watch: How to Approach Your Best Prospects
- Read: 10 Simple Tips to Perfect Your LinkedIn Profile and 8 Actionable Ways to Find Anyone's Email Address
- Listen: Personal Branding on LinkedIn
- Get: The Marketing Blueprint: How to Connect the Dots of Your Marketing
- Watch: How to Create an Email Newsletter
- Read: How to Find Your Ideal Clients' Pain Points and How to do Guest Blogging + sites that accept them
- Listen: 4 Step Guide to Content Marketing
- Get: 30 Minutes a Day Marketing Plan: Become a Thought Leader
- Watch: Your Marketing-Smart Web Site
- Read: Get Rid of Your Portfolio Today and Replace it with This
- Listen: Is Your Web Site Marketing Smart (an audio checklist)
- Get: The Case Study Bundle: 7 Steps To Close the Deal
- Read: How To Be Strategic with Your Social Media
- Listen: Getting Started with Podcasting
- Bonus: Know Your Worth: Learning to Love the Money Conversation
Monthly Excellent Examples & Extras
- January 2019 Extras + Market of the month: Museums
- February 2019 Extras + Market of the month: Start ups
- March 2019 Extras + Market of the month: Professional Services
- April 2019 Extras + Market of the month: B Corps
- May 2019 Extras + Market of the month: Food/Beverage
- June 2019 Extras + Market of the month: Higher Education
- July 2019 Extras + Market of the month: Green/Renewable Energy
- August 2019 Extras + Market of the month: Pets/Animal-related
- September 2019 Extras + Market of the month: Women
- October 2019 Extras + Market of the month: Agencies
- November 2019 Extras + Market of the month: Technology
- December 2019 Extras + Market of the month: Podcasts (for guesting)