On May 1, 2019 I released the fourth installment of the brand new Simplest Marketing Plan for 2019.
This planner represents my best effort yet to:
- simplify marketing so you'll actually do it
- help you carve out 30 minutes/day to work "on" your business
- help you put yourself and your business first (#mefirst)
All this, so you can take control over your business (and your life) instead of being controlled by it.
This month's "extras"
If you have the Simplest Marketing Planner, you also get access to Office Hours, a monthly group coaching session, where I review the planner and show you how to use it for a specific target market. (Watch an excerpt here.)
1. May's Market of the Month: Food/Beverage
I like to say, "Focus on the market that you have access to" and during this month's Office Hours, I will show you how easy it is to access food and beverage companies who need packaging, branding and more. (Find more markets here.)
2. Watch my recent webinar, How to Get Better Clients with Bigger Budgets, hosted by Communo.com -- in which I provide a comprehensive overview of the marketing strategy I am teaching now.
3. Excellent Examples
These are actual examples of marketing that's working, much of them from past and present Marketing Mentor clients, members of my new small coaching groups and others I come across as I talk about marketing all day every day!Content Marketing: there are so many different types so each month I showcase the most recent links!
- Podcast: How to Increase Your Billable Hours with Corina Ludwig
- Guest on a targeted podcast
- Pre-Event Interview/Blog post
- Newsletter: Can't You Do It In a Week? No, and here's why not!
- Blog: Excerpt from a white paper posted on the blog
- Guest blog: Conrad Winter on TMSAtoday.org
- PR and published articles posted on web site
- LinkedIn article published on profile
4. Need help carving out the time? Get the Free Demo of Time Tracking Software, FunctionFox (and watch their videos here)
5. May Influences
Listen: Daniel Kahneman on Making Sense Podcast
Read: Never Split the Difference: Negotiating as if your life depended on it by Christopher Voss and Tahl Raz
Watch: David Brooks