On July 1, 2019 I released the sixth installment of the brand new Simplest Marketing Plan for 2019.
This planner represents my best effort yet to:
- simplify marketing so you'll actually do it
- help you carve out 30 minutes/day to work "on" your business
- help you put yourself and your business first (#mefirst)
All this, so you can take control over your business (and your life) instead of being controlled by it.
This month's "extras"
If you have the Simplest Marketing Planner, you also get access to Office Hours, a monthly group coaching session, where I review the planner and show you how to use it for a specific target market. (Watch an excerpt here.)
1. July's Market of the Month: Green/Renewable Energy
I like to say, "Focus on the market that you have access to" and during this month's Office Hours, I will show you how easy it is to access organizations who need help with their marketing. (Find more markets here.)
2. If you're new to the Planner, watch my webinar, How to Get Better Clients with Bigger Budgets, hosted by Communo.com -- in which I provide a comprehensive overview of the marketing strategy I am teaching now.
3. Excellent Examples
These are actual examples of marketing that's working, much of them from past and present Marketing Mentor clients, members of my small coaching groups and others I come across as I talk about marketing all day every day!
Here is some of the new content marketing that's come out of this process (including my own)!
- Podcast: How to Use Generosity as a Marketing Tool
- Podcast: Podcasting as the Ultimate Networking Tool
- Email/Blog Post: Follow Up Without Giving Up
- Video: How to Tell The Stories You Want to Live By
- "Pain Point" Blog Post: How We Deliver Web Site Projects on Time
- Email with curated content: Judge a Book by All its Covers
- Super Simple email announcing social media
- Article with Event Takeaways posted to Medium: Impressions of a First Timer at UX Scotland
- Email/LinkedIn Article: Get Your Audience to Swipe Right on Your Message
- Blog post: Live From HOW Design Live
4. Need help carving out the time? Get the Free Demo of Time Tracking Software, FunctionFox (and watch their videos here)
5. July Influences
Listen: Sam Harris interviews Douglas Rushkoff on "Digital Capitalism" and the state of the digital economy on the Making Sense Podcast
Read: Don't Make Me Think by Steve Krug