On February 1, 2019 I released the second installment of the brand new Simplest Marketing Plan for 2019.
This planner represents my best effort yet to:
- simplify marketing so you'll actually do it
- help you carve out 30 minutes/day to work "on" your business
- help you put yourself and your business first (#mefirst)
All this, so you can take control over your business (and your life) instead of being controlled by it.
This month's "extras"
If you have the Simplest Marketing Planner, you also get access to Office Hours, a monthly group coaching session, where I review the planner and show you how to use it for a specific target market. (Watch an excerpt here.)
1. February's Market of the Month: Startups
2. Watch: the replay of How to Get Better Clients with Bigger Budgets, hosted by Communo.com
3. Excellent Examples
These are actual examples of marketing that's working, much of them from past and present Marketing Mentor clients, members of my new small coaching groups and others I come across as I talk about marketing all day every day!
- Content Marketing:
- Video: Tiny Tutorials
- LinkedIn article: How do you tell a "storyteller" from a writer?
- Published article: FutureBook wants to make books more compelling than Netflix
- Newsletter: The branding project I can't wait to tell you about
- Blog (series): Debunking Headshot Myths
- Blog: Learning My No-No and Yeah-Yeah Projects
- Guest blog: Advice for freelancers taking parental leave
- Marketing-Smart Web sites: https://katrinaubellmd.com/ and https://builtforimpact.net/
- LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/autowriter/
4. Need help carving out the time? Get the Free Demo of Time Tracking Software, FunctionFox (and watch their videos here)
5. February Influences
Read: The Business of Expertise by David Baker
Watch (especially if you aren't good with numbers): Dr. Eugenia Cheng on the TEDx stage