On October 3, 2019 I did the 10th session of "Office Hours" for the 10th installment of the Simplest Marketing Plan for 2019.
This planner represents my best effort yet to:
- simplify marketing so you'll actually do it
- help you carve out 30 minutes/day to work "on" your business
- help you put yourself and your business first (#mefirst)
All this, so you can take control over your business (and your life) instead of being controlled by it.
This month's "extras"
If you have the Simplest Marketing Planner, you also get access to Office Hours, a monthly group coaching session, where I review the planner and show you how to use it for a specific target market. (Watch a recent one here.)
1. October's Market of the Month: Agencies
I like to say, "Focus on the market that you have access to" and during this month's Office Hours, I showed you how easy it is to access organizations that support women in a variety of industries. (Find more markets here.)
- American Marketing Association
- AMA Connecticut chapter
- Canadian Marketing Association
- European Assoc. of Communication Agencies (& Festival of Marketing)
2. If you're new to the Planner, watch my webinar, How to Get Better Clients with Bigger Budgets, hosted by Communo.com -- in which I provide a comprehensive overview of the marketing strategy I am teaching now.
3. Excellent Examples (shown in 10-3-19 Office Hours)
These are actual examples of marketing that's working, much of them from past and present Marketing Mentor clients, members of my small coaching groups and others I come across as I talk about marketing all day every day!
Here is some of the new content marketing that's come out of this process (including my own)!