On June 1, 2019 I released the sixth installment of the brand new Simplest Marketing Plan for 2019.
This planner represents my best effort yet to:
- simplify marketing so you'll actually do it
- help you carve out 30 minutes/day to work "on" your business
- help you put yourself and your business first (#mefirst)
All this, so you can take control over your business (and your life) instead of being controlled by it.
This month's "extras"
If you have the Simplest Marketing Planner, you also get access to Office Hours, a monthly group coaching session, where I review the planner and show you how to use it for a specific target market. (Watch an excerpt here.)
1. June's Market of the Month: Higher Education
I like to say, "Focus on the market that you have access to" and during this month's Office Hours, I will show you how easy it is to access organizations who need help with their marketing. (Find more markets here.)
2. Watch my webinar, How to Get Better Clients with Bigger Budgets, hosted by Communo.com -- in which I provide a comprehensive overview of the marketing strategy I am teaching now.
3. Excellent Examples
These are actual examples of marketing that's working, much of them from past and present Marketing Mentor clients, members of my new small coaching groups and others I come across as I talk about marketing all day every day!
Here are a few new "marketing-smart" web sites from the Marketing Mentor community:
And I love this as an excellent example of someone who does 3 things and presents them clearly: http://atulgawande.com/
Here is some of the new content marketing that's come out of this process (including my own content)! We've been focused on email newsletters!
- Podcast: Should You Use Facebook Ads? with Lucas Lee-Tyson
- Newsletter reposted on LinkedIn: 4 Simple Steps to Being an Excellent Podcast Guest
- Newsletter: Are You Composting Your Content?
- Newsletter: One Thing Leads to Another
- Newsletter: Curated content from a designer
4. Need help carving out the time? Get the Free Demo of Time Tracking Software, FunctionFox (and watch their videos here)
5. June Influences -- All Atul Gawande! Love him.
Read: Being Mortal by Atul Gawande
Watch: Atul Gawande