On December 5, 2019 I gave the 12th (and last) session of "Office Hours" in 2019 for the final installment of the Simplest Marketing Plan for 2019.
But don't worry -- there is a Simplest Marketing Plan 2.0 and it is better than ever.
Find details about it here!
This planner represents my best effort yet to:
- simplify marketing so you'll actually do it
- help you carve out 30 minutes/day to work "on" your business
- help you put yourself and your business first (#mefirst)
All this, so you can take control over your business (and your life) instead of being controlled by it.
It's never too late to get your marketing going.
This month's "extras"
If you have the Simplest Marketing Planner, you also get access to Office Hours, a monthly group coaching session, where I review the planner and show you how to use it for a specific target market. (Watch a recent one here.)
Watch December here and scroll down for the links:
1. December's Target Market of the Month: Podcasts to be a guest on
I like to say, "Focus on the market that you have access to" and during this month's Office Hours, I showed how pitching yourself to podcasts is not that different from targeted outreach to an ideal client.
Here are some Marketing Mentor clients as guests on a variety of podcasts:
- Public Speaking Coach, Gigi Rosenberg on 3 Marketers Walk Into a Podcast
- Designer, Paul Kiesche on The Industrial & Manufacturing Podcast
- Copywriter, Kristen Stelzer on Back2Basics Podcast
- Photographer, Aaron Dougherty on Fireside with KK
And here are podcast directories where you can find podcasts in your niche(s):
- ThePodcastHost.com Best Podcasts Directory
More resources for podcasts from PR specialist, Janet Falk:
- It's Showtime! Prepare for a Podcast: Tips for the guest on a podcast.
- COPE Re-Broadcast: Create Once, Publish Everywhere. How writing can re-broadcast audio.
2. If you're new to the Planner, watch my webinar, How to Get Better Clients with Bigger Budgets, hosted by Communo.com -- in which I provide a comprehensive overview of the marketing strategy I am teaching now.
3. Excellent Examples (shown in 12-5-19 Office Hours)
These are actual examples of marketing that's working, much of them from past and present Marketing Mentor clients, members of my small coaching groups and others I come across as I talk and think about marketing all day every day!
Here is some of the new content that's come out of this process (including my own)!
- Marketing-Smart Web site for Robert Smith, Creativity Coach
- You, a Book Coach? the latest Marketing Mentor podcast with Jennie Nash of Author Accelerator