On March 1, 2019 I released the third installment of the brand new Simplest Marketing Plan for 2019.
This planner represents my best effort yet to:
- simplify marketing so you'll actually do it
- help you carve out 30 minutes/day to work "on" your business
- help you put yourself and your business first (#mefirst)
All this, so you can take control over your business (and your life) instead of being controlled by it.
This month's "extras"
If you have the Simplest Marketing Planner, you also get access to Office Hours, a monthly group coaching session, where I review the planner and show you how to use it for a specific target market. (Watch an excerpt here.)
1. March's Market of the Month: Professional Services
I like to say, "Focus on the market that you have access to" and during this month's Office Hours, I will show you how easy it is to access professional services companies, such as law firms, accounting firms, A/E/C and others selling "intangibles." (Find more markets here.)
2. Watch: the replay of How to Get Better Clients with Bigger Budgets, hosted by Communo.com -- in it I provide a comprehensive overview of the most up to date version of the marketing strategy I am teaching now.
3. Excellent Examples
These are actual examples of marketing that's working, much of them from past and present Marketing Mentor clients, members of my new small coaching groups and others I come across as I talk about marketing all day every day!
- Content Marketing:
- Video: DIY or Hire a Designer?
- LinkedIn article: How do you tell a "storyteller" from a writer?
- Published article: Berkshire HomeStyle Magazine
- Newsletter: What You Can Learn From Italians...
- Blog: 7 Presentation Tips for Speaking Online in a Virtual World
- Guest blog: AMA Charlotte: Using Augmented Reality
- LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/triciaokin/
4. Need help carving out the time? Get the Free Demo of Time Tracking Software, FunctionFox (and watch their videos here)
5. March Influences
Watch Saturday Night Live's Air Traffic Control skit (involves branding!)