On April 1, 2019 I released the 4th installment of the brand new Simplest Marketing Plan for 2019.
This planner represents my best effort yet to:
- simplify marketing so you'll actually do it
- help you carve out 30 minutes/day to work "on" your business
- help you put yourself and your business first (#mefirst)
All this, so you can take control over your business (and your life) instead of being controlled by it.
This month's "extras"
If you have the Simplest Marketing Planner, you also get access to Office Hours, a monthly group coaching session, where I review the planner and show you how to use it for a specific target market. (Watch an excerpt here.)
1. April's Market of the Month: Bcorps
I like to say, "Focus on the market that you have access to" and during this month's Office Hours, I will show you how easy it is to access professional services companies, such as law firms, accounting firms, A/E/C and others selling "intangibles." (Find more markets here.)
2. Watch: the replay of How to Get Better Clients with Bigger Budgets, hosted by Communo.com -- in it I provide a comprehensive overview of the most up to date version of the marketing strategy I am teaching now.
3. Excellent Examples
These are actual examples of marketing that's working, much of them from past and present Marketing Mentor clients, members of my new small coaching groups and others I come across as I talk about marketing all day every day!Content Marketing:
- Video: Find Your Feet to Feel Your Presence
- Published article following a speaking engagement: HER Take on Tacking Procrastination
- Newsletter: New white paper announced: How to Communicate Your EMR Implementation with Staff and Patients
- Blog: Seven Scenarios for Outsourcing Copywriting
- Guest blog: Choosing the Right Social Media Graphics on the NTEN.org blog
- LinkedIn article: Recruitment Agency SEO. (This one got him a project! "Created an article on LinkedIn. 30 minutes later a client from a few years ago sends me a LinkedIn message to quote for work on a recruitment website.”)
- Marketing-smart web site: https://www.laeddins.com/
- Another web site I just love: http://www.dougdolan.com/
4. Need help carving out the time? Get the Free Demo of Time Tracking Software, FunctionFox (and watch their videos here)
5. April Influences
Read: The Most Human Human by Brian Christian
Watch: John Oliver on Automation