Simplest Marketing Plan July-Dec 2022 (6 months)
June is almost over and we're halfway through 2022.
Are you half way to your goals?
If you need a boost and you want to see how far you can get in six months (there's a lot you can do in that amount of time!), the 6 month SMP is for you.
Take advantage of my Birthday Flash Sale Offer
When you buy the 6 month SMP for only $38 (that's 61% off), here's what you get:
A special mid-year onboarding session
This is ideal for SMP starters and re-starters.
This one-hour group coaching session will be held in early July and it will give you the leg up you need to get going -- for real this time!
During this onboarding session, I’ll walk you through the Simplest Marketing Plan, show you where to start if you’re just starting and where to start if you got sidetracked.
I’ll explain each of the 3 most effective marketing tools and connect the dots to show you how they work together to make your ideal clients say, “This is exactly who we need.” And bingo! That’s when the magic happens.
PLUS buy before midnight June 27th and get...
1 more fast-mover bonus at no extra charge -- totally free:
- A 6 month pass to Virtual Co-Working (twice-monthly sessions valued at $300). This is accountability at its best. This is what makes everything work. From July through December 2022, you will be invited to attend this 3-hour Zoom session where you will commit to a task in front of like-minded creatives and then you will do it. It's almost magical -- and it works.
If you do the math, it's actually a ridiculous offer that won't make my accountant happy. But I don't care -- as long as it makes you happy.
Here's the math:
Total value: $399
You pay: $38
You save: $361
And I haven't even told you yet what comes with the actual product. Keep reading to see everything you get.
Here’s what’s you get with the 6-month SMP -- the best part first:
Free access to monthly Office Hours group coaching session on Zoom — which has become the centerpiece and favorite element of the Simplest Marketing Plan.
if you've attended, you know how inspiring they are! Plus you get to network with the other awesome creative professionals in my community.
It’s a live interactive presentation and discussion where you can:
- get a refresher on how to use the marketing tools
- see excellent examples of how others are using them
- do some networking in breakout rooms with like-minded creatives
- and, of course, get your questions answered in real time.
These sessions are great for learning, but also to show you you’re not alone in your struggles.
Here’s what a few have said:
“Connecting with others as a solopreneur is my favorite thing.”
“One of the main reasons I purchased the Simplest Marketing Plan was to have access to Office Hours.”
“I like the office hours, too — I feel like it’s a wrap from the month before and a kick off for the next month.”
Of course, you also get the 86-page pdf that includes:
Six case studies of Marketing Mentor clients who have adapted this plan to fit their comfort zones and making it work for them.
- Six new lessons (with articles and videos for all types of learners):
- The three phases of a creative business: Which phase Is your business in?
- Optimizing your social profile: LinkedIn for creative professionals
- How to close the deal: winning the work
- How to avoid feast or famine forever: The money-making mindset (includes the 4 pillars of success)
- Overview of the Simplest Marketing Plan Framework
- Channeling your chutzpah for success
Oh, and all of these tools too:
Black & white printable version — for those who like to work with paper, this year we've added a distilled version you can print with QR codes that link directly to all the videos and other resources.
The Prospect Tracker — an amazing document that not only helps you keep track of your prospects, but also has email templates (written by me!) to use in your outreach— really!
Monthly email reminders from me with a "DO THIS" — just in case you get a little off track. (It happens.)
The one-minute highlights
Are you ready to kick start the second half of the year?
These strategies work — the creative pros you’ll meet in The Simplest Marketing Plan are running thriving businesses.
Here’s what one creative wrote:“I read it from start to finish and in my opinion the 2022 edition is the best so far!
This year’s edition has all the good things from last year: A monthly group coaching session, the planner itself.
Of the new things I particularly liked:
- “How to optimize your LinkedIn profile.” I wanted to work on my own LinkedIn profile right away!
- The “Should You Submit a Proposal?” decision tree — love it! Simple to use.
- The “How to close the deal: winning the work” section — a complete sales training in just 11 pages!
- The new case studies make me feel like “I can totally do this.”
Again, don't miss out on the bonuses...you have to buy before midnight Monday, June 27th!
Don't you want a 6 month pass to Virtual Co-Working (twice-monthly sessions valued at $300)?
This is accountability at its best. This is what makes everything work. From July through December 2022, you will be invited to attend this 3-hour Zoom session where you will commit to a task in front of like-minded creatives and then you will do it. It's almost magical -- and it works.
You see, it’s one thing to know what marketing you should be doing (and that's what you get when you buy the SMP).
It’s another thing entirely to actually do it -- and that's what you get when you buy now and get the bonuses too.