WORTH IT: How getting good at the money talk pays off
Not sure what to say when...?
- It’s time to increase your rates with a long time client.
- A prospect asks for a proposal but you’re not sure if they can afford you.
- A friend (or family member) expects you to provide your services for free.
- You have a promising exchange with a prospect who seems a great fit and has an immediate project — then ghosts you!
- A client dislikes the work you deliver or, worse, asks for a refund.
Well, it’s time to say goodbye to all those anxieties and fears.
Because it’s time to say hello to confidence and more money in your bank account.
You see, when you master the money conversation, you will know exactly what to say. And “Worth It: How getting good at the money talk pays off,” my brand new, 54-page ebook, will show you how to master the money conversation for good.
I’ve distilled everything I’ve learned in the past 33 years into this new ebook. Here’s what’s inside:
- Money conversation-starters and other real-world tips and scripts (for email and IRL) that turn you from “awkward into awesome.” (Cliche but true!)
- 10 “What to say when” scripts... like when a prospect won't give you a budget. Plus the all-important script: How to raise your rates!
- You’ll also hear from six of my clients who’ve mastered the money conversation and generously share the lessons they’ve learned.
- The Money Talk Cheat Sheet — the super-simple 1-pager you’ll want to keep handy — because you never know when you’ll find yourself in a money conversation.
- Money Mantras: Simple sayings to keep handy to prevent panic in those important moments
- My 18 favorite money resources — all of which will guide you toward more productive negotiations and better fees. (Want to know which money podcasts I listen to? That’s here and more!)
Here’s the thing: When you get better at the money conversation, you will be able to...
- Identify the best prospects and clients for you — the ones who know what you’re worth and can pay for it.
- Weed out the bad and weed in the good — the clients who value your services and already know you’re worth it.
- See those proverbial “red flags” a mile away and walk away from bad clients before it’s too late.
- Initiate and lead the money conversation so you make the best deals for yourself.
Are you worth it?!
Of course you are — you just may not know it yet. With “Worth It” on your desktop, you’ll know exactly what to say, in almost any and every situation.