Instead of waistline-expansion, take time before the year ends for brain-expansion! Cozy up and expand your knowledge with our most popular podcasts from 2015.
- Episode 1, #HOWLive 2015 Speaker Podcast Series: Aaron Draplin
- Freelancers + staffing firms? Pros & cons + latest trends with Andy Epstein, author of The Corporate Creative
- Pricing Wisdom for Creative Professionals from 36-year veteran, Michael e. Stern
- All About The Book Design Niche with Scarlett Rugers
- Sneak Peek: Command the Fees You Deserve
- What makes a proposal great? – with Nathan Powell of Nusii
- Episode 4, #HOWLive 2015 Speaker Podcast Series: Janine Vangool, UPPERCASE magazine
- 16% Response to Prospecting with Chocolate
- How to get access to a wider audience of ideal clients
- Personal + Professional Passions = Target Markets
To stay up to date in 2016, subscribe to the Marketing Mentor podcast on iTunes.