Copywriter's Proposal Bundle
WHAT IT IS
25 Resources for Project-Winning Proposals + 11 sample copywriting proposals to use as models to create your own template, improve your existing template and/or to customize a specific proposal you're working on. (95-page PDF download)
WHAT YOU GET
11 Actual Sample Proposals
- Proposal 21: Simple One-Page General Agreement (to send via email)
- Proposal 22: One-page. Project: Web site copy for entertainment company.
- Proposal 23: Short. Project: SEO copy for web site.
- Proposal 24: Short. Project: One sheet for musician.
- Proposal 25 Medium. Project: White paper for manufacturer.
- Proposal 26: Long. Project: Web site copy (and design) for technology company.
- Proposal 27: Short. Project: Marketing collateral for manufacturer.
- Proposal 28: Medium. Project: Ecommerce site for children's product.
- Proposal 29: Long. Project: Web site copy for design firm.
- Proposal 30: Long. Project: Book proposal for healthcare company.
- Proposal 31: Long. Project: White paper (rewrite/design) for aviation industry.
Plus, you also get:
- 9 Keys to help you create job-winning proposals yourself
- Key 1: What exactly is a proposal? And which proposals are worth doing?
- Key 2: Pre-Proposal Questions Checklist
- Key 3: 4 types of proposals
- Key 4: What should be in your proposal?
- Key 5: Presenting your proposal
- Key 6: Responding to objections
- Key 7: Closing the deal
- Key 8: Dealing with the Black Hole Syndrome
- Key 9: What if you don't get the project?
- Bonuses on RFPs (Requests for Proposal)
- Bonus 1. Should you or shouldn't you?
- Bonus 2. How to decide which RFPs to pursue
- Bonus 3. How to increase your chances of winning an RFP
- Bonus 4. Responding to an RFP
- Webcast with Ilise Benun: Proposals that Get you the Job
- Video + PDF of slides
This is exactly what you need to know in order to win the ones you want, without overwhelming you with unnecessary information.
With the right tools, you'll never waste your time on another ill-fitting proposal again.
Ready to get the resources you need to create proposals that win projects?
Download it now and you'll have it open and ready to use immediately.
What are you waiting for? Buy the Copywriter's Proposal Bundle today