There are so many marketing tools to choose from. That's why (and how) I manage to create a new marketing plan for creative professionals every year.
Someone has to narrow them down!
So for the Marketing course I teach for the Maryland Institute College of Art's graduate program, The Business of Art & Design, I am teaching a lesson on the latest "digital marketing" tools for designers. So I selected these short videos from digital marketing guru, Neil Patel, to provide an overview.
For more on many of these topics, check out these specialists:
- Analytics specialist: Jeff Sauer https://www.jeffalytics.com/
- Instagram specialist: Sue Zimmerman https://suebzimmerman.com/
- YouTube specialist: Roberto Blake https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCovtFObhY9NypXcyHxAS7-Q
- LinkedIn Specialist: Viveka von Rosen http://vivekavonrosen.com/ and Neil Patel on LinkedIn
- Content Marketing Specialist: Ryan Robinson https://www.ryrob.com/
If you want help figuring out which of these tools make the . most sense for your business, take advantage of the free 30-minute mentoring session I offer. It's not a sales pitch, I promise!