What can you accomplish in 6 months of marketing?
That's what I asked everyone who attended the July Office Hours for the Simplest Marketing Plan. Here's what some of them said:
- Get a bi-weekly newsletter started!
- I hope to get my first two content writing gigs.
- I’d like to have two clients that I work with on a regular basis.
- Hoping to attract enough retainer clients to hire an associate full-time
- Content marketing calendar, a Daily practice
- Better establish my team
- My hope in the next six months is to grow the business into at least four sustaining clients.
- Successful marketing to gain 2 retainer clients
- I want to find three new clients interested in branding or rebranding.
- Find two new clients.
- Digital product out into the world
- I'm planning to reduce my workload to work on my book
- A constant marketing plan even when I am busy. So I don't have times of feast and famine.
- Regular email and Linked in newsletter. And two new retainer clients.
- Land 2 solid clients - website updating and newsletter writing
- Land a corporate training client
- My goals shift, but the plan is to get my courses completed and market myself to get at least some income for 2022.
- Start earning more from my affiliate website and 2 good clients
- Linked In profile updated
- i would like to acquire 1 quality client with regular work that fits
- Build up some experience with clients; set up a website; define my offerings; get 2 clients in my areas of interest.
- Secure a committed client with monthly projects rather than "one off" clients
- I'd like to find VSLs and ads that aren't good, record a 3 minute improved version and send it to advertiser. Three per day.
- Get two great clients on retainer
- Retarget my business. Get my marketing in gear. One more big project (annual report). A new client who will be a prospect for a retainer.
- Begin my short documentary about a doctor in the Himalayas.
- I want to build a community for aspiring writers.
- I want to consistently publish a newsletter. And have a new retainer client and one nice website content project per month
- newsletters plus in-person networking
- Changing my niche so I need to do all the “dirty” stuff while I keep on working
- Heavy-duty marketing (50 letters) resulting in at least 2 new clients for website content analysis and rewrites
- 1 retainer a month, 1 website a week for the next six months
- A good retainer would be a minimum of $2000 per month. I want to acquire two of them by the end of the year.
Wow! Looks like we have a lot of work to do.
Some of these goals are more realistic than others -- but then again, I have no idea what your potential is. And neither do you!
All it takes is work. And you can work, right? Let's get to it!
If you want to join the next Office Hours, you need to have the Simplest Marketing Plan -- get it here.