Everything is constantly changing -- have you noticed that? -- so that's why it's important, whether you are employed or self employed today, to keep your options open and your brand alive.
On the previous episode (#397), I interviewed marketing strategist, Elke Giba, about her recent transition from self employed to employed and the fluidity I see in the world between these 2 options for the future.
But we didn’t finish our conversation. So I invited her back to talk about the practical aspects of her transition:
- what it’s like to close a 10 year old business
- whether it's possible to look for a job while freelancing (I don't think so)
- how to keep your personal brand alive online (in case things change again)
- how to use your LinkedIn profile to convey a slightly different message from what's on your web site for a slightly different audience
- why the retirement planning niche is stable right now
Listen here or below: