Small Group Coaching: Content Marketing Accountability Group
The Content Marketing Accountability Group is for you if:
- You already have clients but they're not the clients you want. So it's time to take your business and marketing to the next level.
- You have some marketing tools in place but something's still not quite working.
- Your target markets are clear but you're still not getting enough traction.
- You know you should be doing content marketing but you're having trouble generating regular content
- You have ideas for content but aren’t sure which ones are best
- You like the idea of content marketing but you hate writing (or simply don't know how)
- You understand this strategy takes time and are willing to commit to the time it takes.
And maybe you've said a version of this to yourself:
"I’ve been relying on work to magically appear for way too long, it’s time to take control rather than just hoping it keeps going. I am ready to start learning how to build a more sustainable business."
If so, you, me and a small group of committed creative professionals will:
- Find your people and identify their pain points
- Create the bat-signal content that will attract them to you
- And get that content in front of them so they come to you asking for your help.
Group exercises and individual assignments will include:
- Develop your buyer personas and find their pain points
- Research and identify the most viable niches
- Develop your actual content (infographics, blog posts and newsletters, speaking and webinars, and even podcasts and videos)
- Makeovers of sample content
- Group writing assignments -- in fact, sometimes it feels like a creative writing workshop
- Examples of types of content – do your version (event highlights and/or takeaways, client interviews, Twitter stalking an event you couldn’t attend)
This is an advanced group that builds on your existing foundation. It's not for you if:
- You're just starting out (the Kickstart Your Business Group would be better for you)
- You know what to do, you're just not doing it! (Simplest Marketing Plan Group is the one for you)
I will get back to you soon with pricing, next steps and availability.
New groups will start fresh every month and I will do my best to put people at the same approximate level together. The next set of groups will start late-February and early March.
Or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.