One silver lining of the pandemic is that now you can network with colleagues, prospects and clients without leaving your house. Most of my clients are doing more networking than they ever have and spending less on it than ever too!
All the networking (whether more or less "strategic") is being done online these days, so I thought I would curate a list of virtual networking opportunities that might be good for creative professionals who are looking to meet prospects and clients.
- Technology Association of Georgia -- they always have lots of opportunities
- Gary's Guide: Tech events of all types in NYC, SF Bay area and Paris!
- Spark Design Professionals offers lots of roundtables which are free for members
- Creatives Roundtable and Fly Female Founders both host regular online events where you can network
- And The Lunch Club, which many Marketing Mentor clients are participating in during the pandemic.
You can also search eventbrite for networking events near and far.