Podcast Episode #392:
On the Signs of Strong Client Relationships
with Michael e. Stern
In the latest podcast chat with my old friend, veteran creative professional and photographer, Michael e. Stern, he was a great sport when the conversation veered into a direction he hadn't quite anticipated.
Michael is, according to one listener, "hilariously honest"
about the intricacies of client relationships.
I believe that strong client relationships are one sure sign of a healthy creative business.
But how do you know for sure how strong those relationships are?
- Can you tell by the tone of their voice on the phone?
- Do you feel a little shaky when a client sends a curt email message?
- Or takes too long to respond?
Are any of these things a reflection of the strength of your relationship? Or is there some other way to tell?
And what role does praise or accolades play in this? Not much, in my opinion. There is a much simpler way to tell, but many don't give it enough weight.
If you, like many creative professionals, yearn for your clients to love you, this episode is for you.
So listen here (or below) and learn.
Like what you hear?
- Listen to the other 18 episodes with Michael.
- Write a review and subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Sign up for Quick Tips from Marketing Mentor.