It’s a perennial question – do you need a niche? – and there’s no right answer – sorry!
But it’s an important question that I could (and have) spent hours debating and discussing with guests on this podcast over the years.
We talked about which niches are popular going into 2021 – especially vertical or industry-oriented niches – as well as other ways to define a niche. And of course we debated the all important question: how the heck do you pronounce this word anyway?
Here are some of the questions we tackled:
- How do you define a niche?
- How many niches can a person have?
- How long does it take to find your niche? Do you need one to get started?
- What are some popular niches?
- What are some strong niches these days for copywriters and other creatives? And why?
So if you’re struggling to find your niche, this episode may help you find yours, it may help you simply relax about the whole niche question, and maybe both. (Fingers crossed.) (Also be sure to check out my Pick a Niche Kit.)
So listen here (or below) and learn.
Want to receive these blog posts via email? Sign up here.