Are you a list maker?
I am, but I try not to overdo it.
I do have a list of questions about lists, which I had the opportunity to ask the expert, Paula Rizzo, who's new book, Listful Living: A List-Making Journey to a Less Stressed You, just came out this week.
Here are some of the questions I asked (not all having to do with lists):
- Do lists make us more productive or more stressed out?
- And what exactly is the relationship between lists and stress?
- Why do people over and under estimate how long things will take?
- Do we get more efficient as we age? (I do for sure!)
- Do people use lists to bolster their self esteem? (And does it work?)
I am constantly adjusting how I use lists in my life. I’m sure I could use them more effectively but when they start to stress me out, I throw them away – I really do.
Listen here (or below) to our lively conversation.
Be sure to check out Paula's blog and watch our recent video interview too.
If you like what you hear, write a review, subscribe on Apple Podcasts and be sure to sign up for my Quick Tips from Marketing Mentor.