I know my mom will love my recent interview for the podcast, Getting Work To Work.
Chris Martin, who runs his own video production company, and I talked about the common themes creative professionals wrestle with: focusing your business and the importance of choosing a niche (and what my mom has to do with how I chose mine). (Listen here.)
We also got into how case studies help you stand out, the one book every human should read and more. In fact, here are the questions he asked me:
- How do you do it all? What is your system or process for creating and maintaining your body of work?
- When did you know you wanted to help creative professionals?
- With help comes drama, how do you not take on the drama of others?
- How do you use creativity to help creative professionals?
- What are some of the common themes all creative professionals wrestle with?
- Your latest product is a Case Study Bundle; what goes into an effective case study? Why should all creative professionals focus on producing case studies?
- What are you curious about?
- What keeps you motivated and moving forward each day?
- What is one book or resource every creative professional should read?
- What are you excited about today?
Want to know how I answered? Listen here.