It feels to me like we're playing a global game of musical chairs.
- a year of savings in the bank
- Or a niche that is going strong, like almost anything digital at the moment
- Or strong relationships with existing clients and consistent marketing already in place
The goal is to become the small business owner you should have been all along and to make your business healthier than it was when the sh*t hit the fan. That way, you'll have a good, solid chair when you need it next time.
- You can write recommendations on LinkedIn for your favorite clients.
- You can share and "like" the content of those who need your support.
- You can learn a bit more about how to set a stronger foundation, whether for your finances or for your marketing.
Like what you read and want more?
- If you want to receive future posts on this blog via email, sign up here.
- Take advantage of the free 30-minute mentoring session to pick my brain.