It's not too late to join the "blogust" Blogging Challenge initiated by Melanie the Marketer.
We're all holding each other accountable so that, at the end of the month, you'll have plenty of content to wrap up 2020 with a bang (and maybe even a few new and better clients). Read all about it and sign up here.
Week 1 was awesome -- here's a selection of the output so far, from meditation to content plans and from stormy Texas skies to web design niches:
- It's Summer...Gimme a Break by designer, Amy Weiher
- White Papers: A Moveable Feast by science writer, Chris Haviland
- The Sandwich Generation by copywriter, Alice Watts
- Meditation: Relieve Stress Naturally by copywriter, John Magilke
Tik Tok Ban and Why There Shouldn't Be Only One by agency owner,
- Tools I LOVE, Every Day by web designer, Jill Anderson
- Texas: Stormy Skies in Amarillo by writer/photographer, Rachel Houghton
- Web Design Niche: The What, Why and How to Choose by web designer, Dave Meier
- What to Consider When It Comes to Your Content Plan by copywriter, Wendy Jacobson
- Resilience Rising by writer and yoga teacher, Alex Howson
If you know you should be blogging and need some accountability, join in now -- even if you don't have a blog -- that's no excuse. We have workarounds!