In the new Designer's Proposal Bundle: 25 Resources for
Project-Winning Proposals, you'll find 11 actual proposals that you can
use as models to create your own template,
improve your existing template and/or to customize a specific proposal
you're working on.
And another designer said: “I
purchased and devoured the “Designer's Proposal Bundle” ~ I love this
document and everyone in my studio is taking a turn reading it now.
Pays for itself! It’s our new Proposal Bible.” Amy Graver, Elements Design
Here's what you get in this 191-page PDF download:
11 Actual Sample Proposals
- Proposal Type: Short. Project: Logo Design for a copywriter.
- Proposal Type: Short. Project: Logo/Corp ID + Web site (design only) for a jewelry
- Proposal Type: Medium. Project: Website refresh + update for an investment bank.
- Proposal Type: Long. Project: Website Revamp for a law school (higher ed)
- Proposal Type: Medium. Project: Rebranding & packaging for tobacco company.
- Proposal Type: Medium. Project: Booklet for a nonprofit.
- Proposal Type: Long. Project: Rebranding for a government agency.
- Proposal Type: Long. Project: Marketing Campaign for a medical center.
- Proposal Type: Medium. Project: Video for a pet product company.
- Proposal Type: Long. Project: Marketing Campaign for a public library system.
- Proposal Type: Medium. Project: Advertising for a global media company.
Plus, you also get:
9 Keys to help you create job-winning proposals yourself
- Key 1: What exactly is a proposal? And which proposals are worth doing?
- Key 2: Pre-Proposal Questions Checklist
- Key 3: 4 types of proposals
- Key 4: What should be in your proposal?
- Key 5: Presenting your proposal
- Key 6: Responding to objections
- Key 7: Closing the deal
- Key 8: Dealing with the Black Hole Syndrome
- Key 9: What if you don't get the project?
Bonuses on RFPs (Requests for Proposal)
- Bonus 1. Should you or shouldn't you?
- Bonus 2. How to decide which RFPs to pursue
- Bonus 3. How to increase your chances of winning an RFP
- Bonus 4. Responding to an RFP
Webcast with Ilise Benun: Proposals that Get you the Job
This is exactly what you need to know in order to win the ones you want, without overwhelming
you with unnecessary information.
With the right tools, you'll never waste your time on another ill-fitting proposal again.
Ready to get the resources you need to create proposals that win
projects? Download it now and you’ll have it open and ready to use