1 Hour of Coaching or Mentoring with Ilise Benun
Through one-on-one coaching, Ilise Benun will help you get “down to business” on the issues that will make or break your business.
Together, we’ll clear away the financial fog, overcome the procrastination, put systems in place, find your focus and implement practical techniques that will bring you the work you want and take your business to the next level.
We dig into your goals and dive right into your immediate challenges, whether pricing, getting new clients fast or taking your business to the next level.
You will get clear direction and practical advice tailored to your needs from an objective perspective. Everything is customized for you. You come out of the consultation with a "to do" list and a clear path toward growth.
During that private phone or Skype session she'll show you how to customize the marketing tools you’ve bought to your own special situation.
- You can get feedback on the niches you’re considering.
- She will help you price a project you’re trying to win.
- Or you can determine together how best to fit marketing into your crazy schedule.
Here are examples of actual client goals (some verbatim!):
- "Replace penny-pinching clients with those who value my services."
- "I need to stop pulling prices out of the air and figure out what I should be charging to be profitable."
- "Smooth out the peaks and valleys of the feast-or-famine syndrome."
- "Find clients who are more respectful."
- "Put systems in place to work smoothly with clients and employees."
- "Get 5 more clients @ $10k each by the end of the year."
- "New web site that supports the evolution of the business."
- "Develop a content marketing program and plan."
- "Begin publishing a monthly email newsletter."
- "Expand prospect list 150 names."
- "I want to have four or five new prospects in my pipeline each month."
- "Hire employees to set the foundation for expansion and put a marketing plan in place to provide for them."
- Add your goals here...
Ilise will tell you if what you want to accomplish is realistic in the timeframe you have in mind.