Designer's Proposal Bundle (Vol. 1)
WHAT IT IS
25 Resources for Project-Winning Proposals + 11 sample design proposals to use as models to create your own template, improve your existing template and/or to customize a specific proposal you're working on. (191-page pdf download)
WHAT YOU GET
11 Actual Sample Proposals
- Proposal 1: Short. Project: Logo Design for a copywriter.
- Proposal 2: Short. Project: Logo/Corp ID + Web site (design only) for a jewelry company.
- Proposal 3: Medium. Project: Website refresh + update for an investment bank.
- Proposal 4: Long. Project: Website Revamp for a law school (higher ed)
- Proposal 5: Medium. Project: Rebranding & packaging for tobacco company.
- Proposal 6: Medium. Project: Booklet for a nonprofit.
- Proposal 7: Long. Project: Rebranding for a government agency.
- Proposal 8: Long. Project: Marketing Campaign for a medical center.
- Proposal 9: Medium. Project: Video for a pet product company.
- Proposal 10: Long. Project: Marketing Campaign for a public library system.
- Proposal 11: Medium. Project: Advertising for a global media company.
Plus, you also get:
9 Keys to help you create job-winning proposals yourself
- Key 1: What exactly is a proposal? And which proposals are worth doing?
- Key 2: Pre-Proposal Questions Checklist
- Key 3: 4 types of proposals
- Key 4: What should be in your proposal?
- Key 5: Presenting your proposal
- Key 6: Responding to objections
- Key 7: Closing the deal
- Key 8: Dealing with the Black Hole Syndrome
- Key 9: What if you don't get the project?
Bonuses on RFPs (Requests for Proposal)
- Bonus 1. Should you or shouldn't you?
- Bonus 2. How to decide which RFPs to pursue
- Bonus 3. How to increase your chances of winning an RFP
- Bonus 4. Responding to an RFP
- Webcast with Ilise Benun: Proposals that Get you the Job
- Video + PDF of slides
This is exactly what you need to know in order to win the ones you want, without overwhelming you with unnecessary information.
With the right tools, you'll never waste your time on another ill-fitting proposal again.
Ready to get the resources you need to create proposals that win projects? Download it now and you'll have it open and ready to use immediately.
What are you waiting for? Buy the Designer's Proposal Bundle today
30 Minutes/Day Marketing Plan for Creative Professionals: Become a Thought Leader (Advanced)