Being creatively self-employed can put you in some tricky situations. Since you’re in charge of your business, it’s up to you to handle them right. Here is some actual language you can use to respond confidently to the sticky situations that arise.
What to say…
- When you have to say “no” to a client
- When the prospect doesn’t have enough money
- When you need to say "Your (blank) needs help!"
- When you want to get paid early
- When you want the decision maker involved early
- When the client claims “advertising costs too much”
- When a client asks for “source” files
- When someone asks, “How are you?”
If your sticky situation isn’t covered here, you can always consult with me or sign up for the free mentoring session.
The post What to say when…common sticky situations for creatives appeared first on The Marketing Mix.