On May 20, I’ll be giving a presentation at the HOW Conference called, "What It Takes to Be Your Own Boss."
I’m in the process of developing the material and would love your input. Answer any or all of the questions:
- What do you wish you’d known before going into business?
- What myths about self employment or freelancing are just that — myths?
- What has surprised you about being in business for yourself? What didn’t you expect to find or experience?
- What 3 skills and/or personality traits must you develop to be self-employed?
- What kind of preparation should someone do before taking the leap into self employment?
- What’s the biggest reward of working for yourself?