If you haven't decided whether or not to attend the Creative Freelancer Conference (June 21-22 in Boston), here's a post that might encourage you. It’s from freelancer, Damien Golden, whose business has grown 25% since she attended last year’s conference!
Today's the final early bird deadline PLUS get an extra $50 off with my personal promo code “CMM12” — so if you're ready, register here: http://bit.ly/zS2HeV
I can probably think of 100+ reasons not to miss this year’s HOW/CFC in Boston in June, but let’s be honest – you only need the top 10 and probably only have 5 minutes or less. So let's get on with it~
- CFC is probably one of the most affordable conferences (depending on what state you are traveling from), especially when you take into consideration the amount of tools, knowledge and world renowned creative gurus all in one place.
- Networking! Early bird, night owl or both? There are plenty of opportunities to talk one on one with your creative colleagues, heroes and possible new clients.
- A chance to see what’s new from paper sources, software providers, printers, stock houses and other vendors in the industry to make your job easier, more efficient and streamlined.
- Mini vacation from the office, whoo-hoo! A perfect time to take a break from pressing client deadlines and take stock, refresh your personal and professional goals, make a game plan and start putting it into action.
- Numerous discounts and gifts! Take advantage of early bird registration specials, attendee product discounts and chances to win prizes at the Design Live Opening Reception. You might garner a good software deal, win a great product or a $500 gift card for one of your favorite places… like I did last year- thanks Design Within Reach- you rock!
- Grow your business 25%-50% this coming year! You’ll get expert advice from professionals on marketing your brand, money management, client relations, and creating a balance that works for you to grow a successful business.
- Learn how to break the feast or famine cycle and catapult your business to the next level by utilizing tools, implementing real-life techniques and incorporating them into your growth plan.
- Replace deadbeat clients with well-paying repeat clientele. Maybe you need a little confidence or concrete steps or a dash of both – a small, handpicked crew of exceptional speakers will share, from their experience, what you need to know.
- How to turn knowledge into an attainable action plan. You’ll accumulate an arsenal in just a few days! But now what? Don’t miss Ilise Benun’s “Your Post-CFC Action Plan”
- Learn how to say “No” gracefully. Sometimes it can actually make you money!
Convinced? Register here: http://bit.ly/zS2HeV