Are you considering self-employment, but not sure if you have what it takes? Are you moonlighting, but unsure about going full-time freelance? Or are you considering a career in marketing? If so, this event is for you.
On June 14th, I’ll be taking part in the New Jersey chapter of the American Marketing Association’s Panel Discussion, Developing Your Career in Marketing.
Self-employed for 24 years, I’ll be discussing whether or not self-employment is a viable career option. (Hint: It is!) Because of the high unemployment situation, people are seriously considering starting their own business, and I’ll be there to share my advice and answer questions.
My fellow panel experts will provide further guidance on developing a career in marketing. Experts include:
- Larry Jacobs, Rutgers University Assistant Director of Career Services, Professor of Psychology at Rutgers, Montclair State, Middlesex County College
- Judy Kroll, Executive Outplacement Coach and Senior Consultant at Lee Hecht Harrison
- Lonnie Williard, Vice President of Marketing at Mediterranean Snack Foods
- Shen Yeniyurt, Professor of Marketing at Rutgers University
- Dr. Michaeline Skiba, Professor of Marketing at Monmouth University
Developing Your Career in Marketing
Thursday June 14, 2012 – 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
The Visitor Center, Rutgers University
100 Sutphen Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854
More details and sign up here: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/3334039201?ref=ebtnebregn