It finally feels like May with the sunshine glowing and flowers blooming here in New Jersey. Spring is time for growth and there’s plenty of it on offer with my May event lineup.
Join me for these East Coast events starting this week—Tuesday, May 10th.
- Tuesday, May 10 in Princeton (NJ) Public Library: Marketing Seminar: 30 Minutes a Day to Get the Clients You Want. Want ideal clients in just 30 minutes a day? This seminar will tell you exactly what to do.
May 24 in Columbia SC: AIGA SC: Pricing Your Services and Talking Money with Confidence. In this session, you’ll learn:
- The Simplest 3-Step Process to Pricing Profitably
- How to get the budget from clients who refuse to give it
- How to avoid wasting hours on proposals that go nowhere
- May 25 in Charleston SC: Refresh Charleston, Pricing Your Services and Talking Money with Confidence.
- May 19-23 in Atlanta —HOW Design Live. I am interviewing 4 successful creative entrepreneurs “fireside-chat style” as part of the Creative Entrepreneur program. Hope to see you there — use my promo code for $50 off “BENUN50″
If attending these events isn’t possible, but you still want to spring into action, take advantage of my free mentoring session.
*Spring flowers photo, courtesy, Shutterstock.