Should you be putting samples inside your proposals?
Should higher fees equal longer proposals?
What are the 5 basic elements every proposal should have?
Find out answers to these questions, and many more, in my recent interview for the International Freelancers Academy with Ed Gandia. In this hour-long interview, we cover the real information you need to craft winning proposals. Topics also discussed include:
- The most common types of proposals – 4 types
- Hybrid all-in-one proposals
- Optional elements (marketing, testimonials, usage rights, client responsibility, results )
- Do you need an attorney involved for legal language?
- Should you place an expiration date on your price?
- How to submit your proposal
- How and when to follow up
- Should you ask for the business?
- How to discuss next steps…
- Handling price objections
If you want to increase your chances of winning projects – The Proposal Bundle (we have versions for Designers and Copywriters) will give you 25 resources, plus 11 actual sample proposals to use as models.