I hope you are planning to join me in Boston this June 21-22 for our 5th annual Creative Freelancer Conference. It's part of HOW Design Live — 4 conferences in one short week to keep you inspired for the whole year!
The CFC speaker lineup is the best yet—with specialized sessions for both “Newbies” (N) and “Veterans” (V) to choose from.
Plus, if you register by March 30, you'll get $50 early bird discount. So don't put it off. Register here now.
Just take a look at the featured speakers/sessions:
- Options for Growth (N, V) — Luke Mysse
- Positioning Yourself As If You Were Outside Looking In (V) — David C. Baker, ReCourses, Inc.
- Planning for the First Year of Freelance (N)– Shane Pearlman, CEO, Modern Tribe, Inc.
- Why a Bigger Business Isn't Always Better (N, V) — Amy Abrams & Adelaide Lancaster, authors of The Big Enough Company
- Building Your Prospect List: Quality vs. Quantity (V)– Allen Murabayashi, CEO, PhotoShelter.com
- Skillful Communication with Clients (N)– Marcia Hoeck, Owner, Hoeck Associates
- Is Your Website Generating Business? (N,V)– Mark O'Brien, Founder, Newfangled.com
- The Nuts and Bolts of Pricing and Negotiating (N, V) — Sarah Durham, Principal, Big Duck
- Top Ten Tools to Save You Time (and Radically Streamline Your Business in the Cloud) (N,V) — Patrick McNeil, Owner, Design Meltdown
- Making More Money (And Other Tax Problems) (N) — Martin Kamenski, Rockstar CPA
- How to Create & Execute Your Marketing Plan (V) — Ed Gandia, International Freelancers Academy
- Pitch Perfect (N) — DyanaValentine.com
Plus, there’s even more:
Early morning Net-walking (my favorite!) , Morning Roundtables, a Pricing Panel (with Cameron Foote of Creative Business and others), and Happy Hour with (new) 5-Minute Presentations from any attendee who wants to present!
Of course, I’ll be there too as host, moderator and to close the conference with, “Your Post-CFC Action Plan.”
Who's already signed up? And who's got the Big Ticket?