People are telling me, “The summer is slow. Everyone is on vacation.”
You can use this two ways:
1. As an excuse to take it easy
2. As a reason to reach out
Perhaps the lazy days of summer mean that your prospects are slow too.
And if they’re slow:
- They probably have more time to talk to you.
- They could be more open and receptive.
Try shifting your perspective and using the slow days of summer to make contact, instead of shy away from it.
If you still have time after prospecting—here are a few Toolbox products that can turn your slow time into tools that will benefit you all year long.
- Improve your proposal with the Proposal Bundle (for designers and copywriters)
- Revamp your web site – with DIY kit, “Website in a Week” or with an online group that starts in early Sept. (email firstname.lastname@example.org for details)
- Figure out your hourly rate and overhead for better pricing with the Pricing Bundle
- Get your networking tools in order with the Ultimate Networking Kit: It’s Who You Know