It would be nice if strong creative work could speak for itself, but in many cases, writing a proposal is the only way to be considered for a project. You may even already have a proposal template that you tailor and tweak for each project, but is it strong enough to get you the creative projects you want most?
You don't have to be a great writer to craft a winning proposal, but you do have to know which requests for proposals (RFPs) are worth responding to, and what to include in them.
In this brand new 4-week online course, I will teach you how to write a proposal, how to weed out bad prospects, and get to know the good ones better before you work with them.
Learn how to use the process to your advantage-developing strong connections, so that even if you don't get the job in question, you'll have managed to build a relationship with a future.
How to Write a Winning Graphic Design Proposal
WORKSHOP BEGINS: August 27, 2012
WORKSHOP LENGTH: 4 weeks
TUITION: $199.00 (Save $40 with code: IBENUN)
INSTRUCTOR: Ilise Benun
In this course you'll learn:
- How to effectively leverage the proposal process to get the design projects you want the most
- What to include in a proposal and what to leave out
- How to organize the information
- How to present your work so the best prospects see the value in what you bring to the table
- How to present pricing so prospects don't fall off their chairs
Sign up here.
Don’t forget to save $40 with my personal promo code: IBENUN