I had no idea, when I threw it in as a bonus before last year's Black Friday sale, that the monthly "Office Hours" group coaching session would be the most popular part of my 2019 experiment, The Simplest Marketing Plan!
But it was!
In the monthly 1-hour Zoom call, I give a practical presentation, show everyone how to find clients in a “target market of the month” (November was technology -- watch the video). Then I answer burning marketing questions from anyone on the call.
If you want to join me for Office Hours (and more!) as we continue into 2020, take advantage of this offer by midnight Friday, Dec. 20, and you'll get 3 new bonuses.
With The Simplest Marketing Plan 2.0, you get:
- 12 live monthly Office Hours group coaching sessions (watch the video from November to see how helpful and inspirational they are!)
- 12 target markets of the month
- 4 quarterly planners (use the interactive pdf and/or print it out)
- the new 2020 Secret Landing Page with supporting resources
- 12 monthly email reminders with tips from the Office Hours, distilled and ready to implement
- and lots of "excellent examples" so you have models to learn from and you won't start with a blank page when you do your own marketing.
Call me crazy, but I'm offering all this for a one-time price of $49 for the entire year!
If you're really serious about getting better clients in 2020, upgrade to addmy new "Easy Access Content Library" -- details and option to buy both here.
- BONUS #1: "The 7 Worst Negotiating Mistakes" Cheat Sheet (plus simple solutions to avoid them).
- BONUS #2: The Simplest Weekly Marketing Schedule: Update of my most popular download ever! It's a one-pager that puts one week of marketing on one page to keep you hyper-focused and task-oriented.
- BONUS #3: One complimentary pass to the popular Get Your Marketing Done Virtual Co-Working sessions (to be used during 2020). $25 Value
Sound too good to be true? It's not!
NOTE: If you already have the 2019 version and haven’t really taken advantage of it yet, I understand it can be overwhelming. But that’s why I keep the price so affordable. No matter how much (or little) you use the plan, it’s still a tremendous value and well worth $49 for the entire year! Even if the monthly email reminder does no more than keep your own marketing top of mind, that's good! Be patient with yourself and let me help you.