Welcome to Week 47 of my adventure of following the Start Up Grow Your Business Marketing Plan + Calendar and Week 10 as a member of the Marketing Plan Group. In my posts, I talk about my voyage down the road of self-employment as a website copywriter, my achievements and roadblocks along the way, and what I’m learning from my group experience.
It’s good to be thankful everyday – but Thanksgiving is a nice reminder to really think about the things we are grateful for. So that’s what I’m going to do! When it comes to my work – here is what I am thankful for:
- I’m doing something that I really enjoy (and getting paid for it!)
- I get to work with so many wonderful people
- I’ve had this incredible opportunity to blog for all of you (Thanks, Ilise!)
- My business is growing!
- I am part of a fantastic community of solopreneurs and creatives
- I receive tremendous guidance and support from family, friends, and mentors
- Every client, click, and connection
- All of you, my fellow solopreneurs, creatives and small business owners, who are traveling on this journey with me!
I hope you have lots to be thankful for too. If you feel like sharing, please do!