Given the crazy times we're going through, I'm guessing a lot of us are tolerating client weirdnesses (or just weird clients) in a way we might not have a year ago.
If you're grappling with nightmare clients—or just want to be prepared should one come down the pike—this webinar from our friends at Freelancers Union may be just the thing for you:
Dealing with Nightmare Clients Webinar
7 – 9:30 PM EST
$30 FU members/$40 non-members (membership in Freelancers Union is free!)
Ever deal with a client who constantly changed the deadline,
tried to increase or decrease the scope of the project halfway through
it, or didn’t know what they wanted and asked for multiple revisions as
a result? If this sounds familiar, take comfort — you are not alone.
Join Freelancers Union and Michelle Goodman, author of My So-Called Freelance Life: How to Survive and Thrive as a Creative Professional for Hire, for advice on dealing with the nightmare client.
Michelle will discuss how to:
• Sniff out a client’s reputation ahead of time
• Chase down missing checks
• Set better boundaries with clients who make excessive demands on your time
• Close up contract loopholes that could come back to haunt you later
• Decide whether a relationship with a client is salvageable
• Gracefully let a troublesome client go
To sign up, go here!