Welcome to Week 35 of my adventure of following the Start Up Version of the Grow Your Business Marketing Plan + Calendar. In my posts, I talk about my voyage down the road of self-employment as a virtual marketing assistant turned website copywriter and my achievements and roadblocks along the way.
My marketing adventure continues: I’m joining one of Ilise’s Marketing Plan Groups starting the week of Sept 14th!
I’m really looking forward to being part of a supportive group with similar goals, having further accountability, and learning from and with the experiences of others. And I’ll be blogging along the way.
Feel like getting “groupy” with me? Check out the Marketing Mentor groups – all starting this September. If you're interested, you can fill out the information request form on each page.
- Marketing Plan Groups: These groups are designed to keep you accountable and on track with your marketing and teach you the 6 most effective and least expensive marketing tools. Next group starts: week of Sept 14th. (Ask about the group especially for “moonlighters.”)
- New! Brooklyn Marketing & Pricing Group for Creatives: A supportive, in-person meeting of Brooklyn-area creative professionals who want to take their marketing and pricing strategies to the next level. Next group starts: Sept 28th.
- The Create Your Website Now! Group: this one's for you if you don't have a website. Next group starts: week of Sept 14th.
- The Create Your Email Marketing Campaign Now! Group: this one's for you if you don't have an email marketing campaign. Next group starts: week of Sept 14th.
- The Feet to the Fire Group: this one's for you if you need someone to be accountable to. Next group starts: week of Sept 14th.
- Look out for the NEW Financial Goal Setting Group – coming soon!
Have you had a group experience that’s been helpful? If so, tell us about it.
Week 35 Recap: This week, I'm updating my social networking profiles with my new website, sending emails to my contacts announcing my new site, and following up with the prospects who have inquired about my services over the past few weeks.