30 Minutes/Day Marketing Plan for Creative Professionals: Get Better Clients in 2016 (NEW)
Get Better Clients in 30 Minutes/Day
You get it.
You know that taking control over your business will free up your life.
You know better clients are out there if you look for them.
You know that haphazard marketing isn’t worth doing (or leads to feast or famine, at best.)
You want 2016 to be the year you take it to the next level.
You know you need to be marketing regularly.
You just need a little help, a kickstart, a nudge, a prompt.
Here's the tool that will get provide exactly that:
The 30 Minutes/Day Marketing Plan
for Creative Professionals
WHAT YOU GET
Part 1: The Plan
At 150 pages, it's laid out for easy screen reading and organized into 4 stages, each answering a crucial question. You choose where you are and do the 5 "actions" associated with that stage.
Stage 1: Choose
What (exactly) do you do and for whom?
Stage 2: Connect
Who will you connect with?
Stage 3: Cultivate
How do you tap into your content?
- Stage 4: Credibilitate
Where does your content belong?
Part 2: The Bonus Podcasts
An additional 100+ pages of complete transcripts of podcasts with experts and creative professionals practicing what I preach!
- Positioning: Here’s a Niche: Construction Time-Lapse Films
- Positioning: Here’s a Niche: Wine & Spirits
- Positioning: 4 Steps to Content Marketing
- Positioning: Using Your Content to Become an Authority
- Outreach That Works: What to Do When a Prospect Doesn’t Respond
- Outreach That Works: 16% Response to Prospecting (with Chocolate)
- Outreach That Works: The Art of the Phone
- Pricing: How to Land the Right Price Every Time
- Pricing: What Makes a Proposal Great?
- Pricing: Pricing Wisdom for Creative Professionals
- Pricing: Package Pricing, Tiered Pricing and Value-Based Pricing
Part 3: BONUS Proposal Samples
3 new sample proposals, all with "package pricing" offers
If you want better clients and you're willing to commit 30 minutes/day to that effort (there's no magic involved!), then order the new 2016 Marketing Plan for Creative Professionals!