What are you doing this week to get the clients you want, the jobs you want, and the money you want?
If you’re in my new marketing group (that starts Thursday, there is 1 spot left!) you’ll be doing Lesson 1: Everything flows from the market, where you’ll go through a research process to find the best and most viable target market for business—and you’ll be en route to having a strong foundation for your marketing.
Over the next 24 weeks, you’ll develop the tools, and have the accountability, guidance, and support you need. You’ll even have a buddy to go through the process with.
One creative was having a hard time deciding if the Beginner Marketing Group was right for her, so I put a few materials together to help her decide. If you’re having trouble deciding, maybe this information will help you too:
- Series of posts on what one designer accomplished.
- A podcast from a designer who had “no idea how to get clients.”
- Testimonials from recent participants.
- A blog post and interview from one designer who was doing too many one-off projects.
- A post by a writer after the last session.
- Course outline on the website.