My friend, Ed Gandia, is offering a 5-session online intensive training ("Close the Deal: How to Turn More Prospects Into Clients" starting — this Thursday — November 14th) — and I'm happy to say that I'm part of it!
I’ll be teaching Session #4 of this program (Learn How to Craft “Knock Your Socks Off” Proposals) where you’ll get:
- A checklist of best practices to follow for every proposal. Plus, a detailed analysis of proposals that led to big projects.
- Three winning proposals (PDF documents) from a freelancer who is consistently booked solid because of the way he uses these documents.
- A list of criteria to help you decide when (and when not) to invest the time writing a proposal. And how to use them to land bigger projects with robust budgets — and from clients who value your services and are willing to pay for them.
- A detailed analysis of what makes a winning proposal, including specific language to include in yours.
- A new and creative technique for using a proposal with an existing client. (This is particularly helpful when a project’s scope is changing.)
- How to use your proposal to position yourself as a consultant and strategic partner (instead of an order taker). And how to make smart recommendations to the prospect without giving away too much away.
If you want to close more deals—don’t miss this training. Enrollment closes tomorrow (11/13) so don't wait. Details here: http://bit.ly/17nZN0M
Share this post
- Tags: Posts by Ilise