Have you sent out newsletters in January and February? If yes, here are some ideas to help with your March or April edition. If you haven’t, it’s not too late to start! Take a look at what other designers are doing, and then get writing.
- In her latest newsletter, Epub, PDF or Digital Publishing?, Lisa Youngdahl is smart to define terms of something that is changing quickly in her industry, especially if it’s the type of work she wants to elicit.
- Jill Anderson’s newsletter, Two ways to add personality to your website, includes a call to action that gets a dialogue going with recipients.
- Anke Stohlmann of Li’L Robin is using her newsletter, Introducing Li'l Stories, to spread the word about a personal project she’s working on. That’s a good idea because your prospects do want to know about the people they’re working with.
- In GD Squared’s newsletter, Bracket Challenge – Let the Madness Begin!, I love how graphic and fun it is, with both partners front and center!
- Megan, at Megan Coleman Design, is using her newsletter to quickly show a before and after of a recent project.
Need help getting your newsletter started? Email me and I’ll share how I can help.