I’m thrilled to launch the Enhanced Marketing Plan + eCalendar for 2015. Why am I so excited? Because it’s working. Doing one marketing effort per day, and following this simple plan, is helping so many creatives target their markets and find better clients.
In this 2015 Marketing Plan Sneak Peak podcast, you’ll hear clips from 3 creative professionals who are practicing what I preach and getting great results:
- Robin Ridley of Parfait Studio on how she never thought her ideal target market would be able to drive her business and found out how her assumptions about her target market were completely wrong.
- A clip from my recent interview with Jake Jorgovan on the biggest mistake I see creative pros make when they talk about themselves and their work.
- Julia Reich of Stone Soup Creative talking about being in the “growing” phase of her business and how her content marketing fits her stage of growth.
If you want a plan to follow, get the 2015 Marketing Plan here.
Also, check out these resources:
- The sneak peak podcast for the Package Pricing Bundle.
- The full interview with Jake Jorgovan on The Creative Freelancer Show.
The post [Podcast] Sneak Peak at the 2015 Marketing Plan + eCalendar appeared first on The Marketing Mix.