If you like podcasts, check out my new #podcast series for HOW Design Live. We already have a “killer lineup” of guests (according to one Twitter follower). More published every other week — be sure to subscribe below.
Find an overview of all the episodes so far here. Or each episode here:
- Episode 6: Neil & Jen Baker Brown on “A Designer’s Responsibility to the Future.”
- Episode 5: Preston D. Lee on “How to Build a Creative Blog that Generates Revenue.”
- Episode 4: Karl Sakas on “Strengthen Your Client Relationships with Strategic Services.”
- Episode 3: Petrula Vrontikis on “Is Your Company Evolving to Accomodate the New Creative Nomad?”
- Episode 2: Ted Leonhardt on “How to Use Your Creativity Skills to Become a Better Negotiator.”
- Episode 1: Marty Neumeier on “What Will You Do When Your Design Skills Become Obsolete?”
The post New #HOWLIve Podcast — Ideal for Weekend/Vacation Listening appeared first on The Marketing Mix.