I still believe that one of the best ways to stay in touch with clients and prospects is through an email newsletter (or un-newsletter). Here are recent newsletters from a few of my clients to give you ideas and inspiration – or just a kick in the butt to do yours:
* Stephanie Helline, Strategic Design Studio – Websites that make you feel
* Michelle Gorenstein, Phixative Creative – When an idea pops
* Conrad Winter, Backpocket Copywriter – Why won’t you let me read my copy to you?
* Eric Koby, fatrabbit CREATIVE – Like Connecting? Love LinkedIn
* Tim Read, 5 Fingers Creative - Happy Valentine's Day
* Pamela Saxon, Saxon Design – How to know if you need a website redesign
* Lisa Smith Youngdahl – Bend me, shape me: A look at folds
* Dianne Rohkohl, Raw Cabbage Design – Web Design: Cost effective collaboration
* Natalia Perez Wahlberg, Ormiga Design –The iEra
If you have a recent newsletter, go ahead and post your link in the comments.
If you need the guidance, advice and accountability that will get your newsletter up and running—I have a new Beginner Marketing Group starting March 14th. Details here or fill out this form.
Share this post
- Tags: Posts by Ilise