If you didn’t send out your January newsletter yet, it’s not too late. Here is a sampling of newsletters that creative professionals sent out this month—use them to inspire you.
Some are text heavy, some are image heavy. There’s no right or wrong. It just depends on who your market is, what you’re selling and if you like to write.
- Sharon Bending, Design Brief Infographic
- Laurel Black, Time to Put On Our Assessment Hats
- Stephanie Helline, Should you stop printing your annual report?
- Jezra Kaye, Talk about your work in 2013
- Peter Levinson, Steps to a long-lived brand
- Bryn Mooth, Food for Thought: On Being Helpful
- Deidre Rienzo, In 2013, let’s just be us
- My Quick Tip, Package Pricing is Perfect For…
If you’re ready to experience what email marketing can do for you, take advantage of our 20% partner discount with Emma. As they say, they’ll “make your emails fantasticker* and your job easier.”