Does money control you? Or do you control it? If you want to teach your money who’s in charge—join me and Galia Gichon on Thursday, April 14 for “How to Manage Your Money” (the last in the Take Control of Your Money DesignCast series).
- The numbers you need to know
- Controlling your money habits
- Cash spending plans
- Saving for retirement
I will also be outlining a few basic metrics you should be tracking in your business (all also covered in my new book, The Creative Professional’s Guide to Money), such as:
- How many clients you need to have and what percentage of your business each should make up
- What percentage of proposals submitted you should be winning (if you’re winning all of them, you’re probably not charging enough)
- How many billable hours to be aiming for
Ready to get in control? Details and registration here.
Share this post
- Tags: Announcements