In this just-released podcast for Digital Marketing Radio, Smart Marketing Objectives, I chat with David Bain to answer these questions (and many more!):
- How do you communicate in an era when people seem to respond less and less?
- How often should you keep in contact with your subscribers?
- Can you still email your subscribers if you haven’t communicated for months?
- Why can you be more creative when doing your own marketing?
- How well can relationships be nurtured over email?
To find out if your marketing objectives are smart, listen to the podcast interview here.